No outside food or beverage are allowed in the Alario Center. Concession stands & catering are available for most events. Messina’s Catering is the exclusive caterer for all events. Any outside filming and/or photos must be accompanied by a waiver of royalties by the Alario Center, Jefferson Parish, the LSED and the State of Louisiana.
Animals are prohibited in the Alario Center with the exception of service animals assisting ADA patrons.
The following items are prohibited from the complex:
Guns, knives, pepper spray, mace, chains, spiked bracelets, brass knuckles, martial arts weapons, laser pointers, any other type of offensive or defensive weapons. Other prohibited items include: Air horns, electric noise makers, as well as professional cameras, audio and video recording devices (camera policy subject to change based on event/artist). Alario Center Management reserves the right to prohibit other items as deemed necessary. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Bayou Segnette Sports Complex – Guest Code of Conduct
The Bayou Segnette Sports Complex (BSSC) is committed to exceeding the expectations of every guest by delivering the best sports and entertainment experience with quality guest service and exceptional value.
With your assistance and compliance (and as a means of creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all guests), the BSSC is committed to providing an environment free from the following:
- Abusive or foul language and obscene gestures directed toward other guests, employees, players, coaches and officials.
- Clothing containing offensive language or indecent graphics.
- Intoxicated or drug impaired guests.
- Banners or signs that obstruct the view of guests, obscure advertising or impede the operation of the BSSC, contain objectionable subject matter or are commercial in nature. The BSSC reserves the right to remove any banner at any time.
- The Alario Center is a smoke free facility. Smoking is prohibited throughout the entire building.
- Thrown objects, either within the seating section or onto the courts or event performance area.
- Prohibited entry items such as containers, food & beverage, airhorns, weapons and laser pointers. Cameras, video cameras and audio recorders are prohibited when posted for certain events.
- Guests entering or attempting to enter restricted areas without proper authorization or credentials.
- Guests who are disruptive to the event presentation, performance or game.
- Guests encountering difficulties or concerns are urged to contact an Alario Center Staff Member or Security immediately.